If you don’t
This I should a real life story , one that just happened a few days ago here in Seattle area where I live. It is the story of a family a mom, a 12-year-old daughter, a two-year-old son. As I watch the video I could not help but feel the faith the mother and daughter had in a horrific situation. She cried out to God and God answered. God is still in the business of miracles, showing the world one after another. In an unbelieving world God does not wanna lose one. I hope This story reaches the borders of all countries in the world. Praise the Lord in all things both good and bad.
“This is a miracle”: Toddler rescued, revived by mother, sister after nearly drowning in septic tank
“I just saw him step onto the lid, it flipped open and like a flash, he just went straight down, and I started screaming,” said Thorin’s sister, Madi Hess, who was playing with her brother in the backyard of their grandparents’ Edgewood home.
The boy was completely submerged in sewage, according to his mother, Marcia Hess. The tank was only lit by daylight from the hole above. In a panic, Marcia grabbed a shovel, desperate to reach her son.
“I put the shovel down in the water trying to find him, and the shovel grabbed his foot, and so I pulled him up to the top,” said Marcia, who told her daughter to reach the boy’s leg. “I did, but then his shoe slipped off, of course,” said Madi. “So he fell back down.”
Marcia started trying to squeeze her body through the hole. “I could see him dying, so I just called out to God, just praying, ‘Get me down there, get me to my son!”’
“My arms went up, and (the small opening) took my shirt and my bra with it, it was such a tight space,” said Marcia.
Marcia was bruised, cut and bleeding, but she says she found Thorin, who was limp and not breathing, and she raised him up to his sister.
“I didn’t even know what to do,” said Madi, who started chest compressions with every passing second, hoping for any sign of life. “God took my hands and just did it for me,” she said. “I just put my palm on his chest and pressed really hard.”
A Pierce County dispatcher guided Madi to keep the compressions going. “Then, Thorin started gurgling and I was like “Oh my gosh, he’s still alive!”’
After paramedics raced Thorin to Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital, his family says he had a raging fever, and doctors worried he’d have infections from breathing and swallowing sewage. But 24 hours later, doctors declared the boy healthy, and ready to go home.
The Hess family says there’s only one explanation for how Thorin is still alive and kicking.
“This is an absolute miracle,” said Marcia. “From beginning to end, it was an absolute miracle